Friday, May 27, 2011

Have a Wonderful Weekend & The Good Karma Kitchen will Return on Monday...

Unfortunately like most Americans I find I’m going to be rather busy over this long weekend, meaning I won’t be posting over the next couple of days. However I did want to say that I have a lot of good stuff planned. I’ve got some great articles in the works, one focusing on Dairy, and the practices of the Dairy Industry, and one focusing on GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms) In addition to that my next Spotlight Food is going to be Bell Peppers, and I’ve got several delicious recipes I can’t wait to share with you! Recipes spanning everything from Breakfast to Desert. Asian style grilled veggie skewers, Bhutanese fried rice, salad dressing and dipping sauce recipes, more breakfast smoothie concoctions, and Sushi! Yet despite all that deliciousness I think I’m probably most proud of my Chocolate Chia Pudding Tart with Fresh Fruit recipe. It’s rich, creamy, chocolaty and amazing. Here’s a little look-see to keep you salivating till Monday.


















Hope you all have a wonderful warm weekend!

3 comments:

  1. TOTALLY awesome! People will enjoy this. I want more now! ha - M

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I will have to make these!!! They look SUPER delicious!! ST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say we LOVE the photo of you and your dog also!

    ReplyDelete