Friday, June 8, 2012

Leaving On A Jet Plane....

I thought I'd have enought time to update one last recipe before I left for vacation, but staying true to form I'm running a little behind. But don’t worry, there will be a lot of tasty recipes upon my return, and I’ll be sure to fill you in on all the details of my vacation. Our plane leaves for London in a few hours, and then mid next week my husband and I will be in Germany. We won’t be back until July. So I hope you all have a wonderful few weeks, and I look forward to updating you all on the wonderful vegan finds in London and Germany when I get back!

Peace & Love

2 comments:

  1. What a fun vacation! So many great places to eat as a vegan in London & Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. & there were plenty of good finds! =D

    ReplyDelete